Last Updated: August 31, 2023
Information We Collect
- Personal Identification Information: This includes your name, email address, phone number, and postal address.
- Contract Data: Data related to any contractual agreements between you and us, including billing information.
- Communication Data: Content from your emails, chat messages, and other forms of communication with us.
- Technical Data: Includes IP address, device information, and browsing behavior.
- Image and Sound Data: If you participate in any of our programs or events, we may record images and sound as permitted by law.
- Analytical Data: Anonymous data used to improve our services.
Use of Collected Data
- Personal Identification Information: For the purpose of providing and improving our services.
- Contract Data: Required for initiating and concluding contracts with you.
- Communication Data: To address your queries and improve customer service.
- Technical Data: To ensure that our website and services function correctly.
- Image and Sound Data: For promotional, archival, and legal purposes.
- Analytical Data: To gauge service performance and make necessary improvements.
Information on Cookies. Tracking of online usage
- Transient Cookies: These are automatically removed once you close your browser. Session cookies fall under this category, which store a session ID to enable various browser requests to be grouped in a single session. These are essential for recognizing your computer when you revisit our website.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies remain on your device for a predetermined period and can be viewed and deleted in your browser settings.
You can’t opt out of using transient cookies if you want to navigate our website. However, you can select your preferences for other cookies through our cookie banner upon your first visit to our site. You can withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the legality of prior data processing.
Whenever you access our services, certain data is automatically collected and saved in log files, including:
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- Internet Service Provider
- IP address
- Time and date of access
- Websites from which you navigated to ours
- Websites accessed from our website
We store these log files primarily to diagnose malfunctions and for security reasons. These logs are retained for up to 10 days and then deleted, unless further retention is required for legal reasons.
Web Analysis Tools
To improve the user experience of our online offerings, we use web analysis tools. The information gathered by these tools is not combined with personal data. Most tools either don’t use IP addresses or anonymize them upon collection. You can manage your preferences for these tools in our Cookie Preference Center.
Content on Third-Party Platforms and Third-Party Providers
We maintain profiles on third-party platforms like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram. We do not control the privacy settings of these platforms. These platforms process your data for their purposes and may set their cookies for tracking usage behavior. Our access to this data is limited to anonymous statistics provided by these platforms.
Social Plugins and Embedded Functions
We integrate features from third-party providers, which could be graphics, videos, or maps. These third-party providers may use your IP address to deliver content. If you have opted out of these plugins in our cookie banner, activation only occurs upon clicking the plugin’s icon. Logging out of these networks before visiting our website can prevent data from being associated with your profiles on these networks.
Legal Basis for Processing Data
We process your personal data based on one or more of the following:
- Your explicit consent.
- Necessity to perform a contract.
- Compliance with a legal obligation.
- Legitimate business interests.
We take rigorous security measures to protect your data. These include physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard all the information we collect online.
Rights Concerning Your Personal Data
In accordance with FDPA, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Demand correction of incorrect data.
- Request deletion of your data.
- Object to the processing of your data.
- Request data portability.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
Data Transfer to Third Countries
Data may be transferred to countries outside the Swiss region, provided that an adequate level of data protection is assured.
Changes to this Policy
Postal Address: Sagenstrasse 22, Chur 7000
You have the right to file a complaint with the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC) if you believe that your data is being improperly handled.